Sunday, December 28, 2008

A SNEAK ATTACK IN THE NIGHT


So I am in about the fourth month of periodically working on my first attempt at a full length novel tentatively titled Camisado.  I won't divulge any plot points or anything like that, but I will say that I am almost ready to actually start writing.  I originally hoped to just bust out a story from mind to fingers to computer, but after a few weeks of delete button mashing, I realized the need for a more in depth planning process.  So now that I feel pretty confident in my character development, shock and awe, and all around literary oomph, I can finally begin to see the fruits of my labor.  Stay tuned for actual updates on the writing process.

Later
BraXteN

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh, id like to read this book!

Unknown said...

braxten i cant wait to read this book! its going to be amazing! will it be finished before your mission cuz i dont think i will be able to wait till after =)

Unknown said...

ok i dont know why it said aimee cus its me Laurel lol so i dont know how to do this blog thing but im excited for your book!

Laurel Elizabeth Nagy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel Elizabeth Nagy said...

ok yes i figured it out now you got a lot of comments cuz im stupid and cant figure technology out lol im soo excited for your book and your blog is awsome!

Post a Comment