Monday, December 29, 2008

WATCHMEN UPDATE


So earlier today when I posted my thoughts on the Warner, Fox death match over Watchmen, I took a more calm and collected approach.  Unfortunately, today brought more bad news from the front lines.  Ladies and gentlemen, time to panic.  Fox went on the record this morning to say that they actually intend to fight for a push back on the release date.  Is this just a dirty ploy to pressure WB into a sloppy negotiation, or have Fox executives actually lost their marbles?  Interestingly enough, Warner seems to have no intention of backing down.  For the first time since the whole fiasco began, I am actually beginning to worry as to weather or not we will be getting to see Watchmen on its intended release date.  My hopes are that these threats are just nasty business weapons, but whatever the two production giants have in mind, a big can of worms just clunked open.  Stay tuned for updates.

Keeping the faith
BraXteN

No comments:

Post a Comment