Sunday, January 4, 2009

BACK TO THE NORTH


Hey y'all, sorry it has been a couple days since I posted anything, it's been quite a weekend.  Anyways, today I go back up to Rexburg for yet another semester of college fun!  I am not excited for the freezing temperature, nor am I excited for the dull people or nearly retarded police force, but I am excited to be on my own again (at least for a few months).  Stay tuned for some updated movie reviews and other current events stuff once I am comfortably moved in.  Which reminds me, what kind of blog is this anyways?  Is it about me?  About movies?  About music?  About nothing?  Well it doesn't really matter, I think I have at most three people who actually read it.  If you are one of those people, thanks.

Wishing you well,
BraXteN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE I READ YOUR BLOG! ITS AWESOME! KEEP IT UP!

Post a Comment