Friday, January 9, 2009

OH HOW IT'S BEEN SO LONG


Hey there friends,  sorry it's been so long since my last post, I've just been getting settled up here in Rexburg.  This is going to be quick because I am still trying to patch my room together, attempting to make it both a practical and a creative environment.  Anyways a couple of things you should all check out, and a few you should avoid at all costs:

Do go and see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, it may be a little long winded, but the payoff is immense.
Do watch the new Fall Out Boy music video for America's Suitehearts.  The song is great, but the vid is better.
Do get a good start on the new semester.  If the bottom level of a house is built with twinkies and chocodiles, it WILL fall down.

Do not take a job as a model for an art class.  Your neck will never be the same, and you will lose a large chunk of self confidence.
Do not ever miss another exciting edition of Slick, Chrome, Americana...more to come soon.

Keeping it 99% real,
BraXteN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, don't tell me you modeled for an art class! if you did, it better have been nude. Go big or go home. And I bet the ladies were impressed, you know what I'm talkin about ;)

Post a Comment